The uses of polyurea are unlimited! It can be applied to any surface - even the toughest and most demanding, and dries in just 5 seconds.
The application of polyurea is the most advanced method for the seamless and jointless coating and sealing of both small and large surfaces. Its application is fast and it offers a warranty of many years.
The system is weather-resistant and is suitable for stagnant water surfaces. It is applied by directly spraying onto roofs, basements, parking, floors, swimming pools, polyurethane foam etc using a special high-pressure machine. The end product is a resilient surface of high wear performance.
It is applied to surfaces free of loose materials and moisture and can be sprayed in any direction (horizontally, vertically, inversely).
There are several types of polyurea to select, depending on the intended use.
• Waterproofing of roofs
• Waterproofing of basements and roof gardens
• Waterproofing of water, fuel and chemical tanks
• Polyurethane foam protection
• Carpark cladding
• Industrial floor cladding
• Swimming pool and fountain cladding
• Cladding for heavy duty loading stations
• Cladding for chemical laboratories, sanitary chambers etc.
• Completely waterproof
• Excellent adhesion
• High mechanical resistance
• Very high flexibility
• Very long lifespan
• Quick and easy to apply
• Uniform surface without joints or seams
• Can be applied to surfaces of any shape
CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. Concrete must be at least 28 days old
2. Maximum substrate humidify: 5%
3. Minimum ambient temperature: 10 °C
4. Maximum ambient temperature: 38 °C
1. Prepare the surface by cleaning it to ensure it is free of any objects and loose materials.
2. Prepare the surface by jet spraying, blasting or sandblasting as long as required.
3. Apply a special primer to stabilise the substrate as required.
4. Spray pure polyurea across the whole surface in successive layers to create the desired thickness.
5. Apply an aliphatic dye coating to protect the pure polyurea against solar radiation.